éolane supports its customers in the design of on-board, unloaded or distributed software related to their products.
Area of operation
- When defining or supporting the product definition:
- Specification writing assistance
- Quick and functional mock-up using COTS (commercial off-the-shelf)
- Graphical interface definition support (user, ergonomics, sequence)
- During R&D design:
- Total design or co-design (BSP / Application) of software
- Taking into account the normative constraints and production of the documentary package necessary for the certifications.
- Taking into account the testability needs in product production.
- Taking into account changes needs
- During industrialisation/production:
- Designed or co-designed software maintenance
- Test and production resources optimization
- Development processes adapted to markets, standards, and product life cycles.
- Integration into the product development team leading to:
- Flexibility and responsiveness to change.
- Taking into account the constraints of hardware, industrialisation and production
- The selection of Framework/Platform/OS adapted to the market and its constraints
- Single point of contact for all software related to the product
- An average experience of 20 year
éolane software expertise
Software business activities are governed by the éolane quality process. This process allows repeatability and project Retex implementation in all developments. The 200 R&D engineers and technicians of the éolane group recommend the massive use of pre-existing and pre-known software components.
Three main phases have been defined (all these phases can be replayed iteratively):
- Interface with: the customer, hardware and systems R&D teams, production sites.
- Define: the detailed behaviour of the product, an architecture (Plan), the Software/Software and Hardware/Software interfaces, the communications and software loading protocols.
- Choose and size: basic platforms, software components to develop, software components to buy or reuse
- Define the algorithms of each developed software component
- Develop software components (Code)
- Develop Test environments (Code)
Test and verification phase:
- Assemble the various software components on the hardware and ensure their compatibility.
- Check that the software behaves as expected.
- Develop and process technical facts.
MEDICAL DEVICE FOR LASER CUTTING OF THE CRYSTALLINE OF THE EYE
CONTACTLESS TICKET VALIDATOR FOR BUS / TRAM / TRAIN