éolane's customized offer covers the entire life cycle of a product, in a modular way, to meet your needs in terms of quality, innovation and respect of deadlines. In 45 years of experience, éolane has developed a wide range of services and has established a true Made In France know-how which, driven by the Alizés, participates in the technological and industrial sovereignty of the territory.
éolane is involved from R&D to dismantling, including Prototyping, Production and Maintenance in Operational Condition.
EMS (Electronic Manufacturing Services) is the core business of éolane. Given the nature of its customers from highly technological sectors, éolane specializes in many areas:
- Design, industrialization and manufacturing of equipment
(Electronic cards and equipment, Cables and cable structures, mechanical developments)
- Development of electronic cards, in particular high-tech
(Class 3 control and finishing skills and Chip On Board).
- Mechanical development
- Development of systems, test and test benches
- Power electronics
- The New Product Introduction
- ODM: Original Design Manufacturer
- Integration of enclosures and racks
- Radio Frequency and Telecoms
- Services with high added value such as Maintenance in Operational Condition (MCO), Management and control of obsolescence, long-term storage, Dependability, metrology in laboratory and on site, Endurance tests
- The design of development platforms for products and services developed and connected in IoT and M2M technologies.