All eolane sites rely on a single common basis of working methods adapted to the requirements of their customers for whom they have appropriate certification standards.
éolane is engaged in a best in class certification process for the operation of all its sites and according to the specific markets they address (see the distribution of certifications by production sites).
éolane considers Operational Excellence as a state of mind at the service of performance, responsiveness and making our businesses more agile. Its implementation must go beyond methods and tools to fully anchor in a corporate culture. This industrial performance revolves around 4 inseparable foundations that are:
- Customer satisfaction
- The well-being of our employees and, first and foremost, safety
- Long-term partnership
- Economic performance
This principle leads us to develop and support our efforts on the points which seem essential to us:
- The robustness of our organizational processes
- Control of product quality during all life phases and their states
- The development of a collaborative culture of improvement through expertise, tools and good practices
The set of project monitoring and continuous improvement methods called éolean, includes:
- A daily Go Meeting per block on the performance of the previous day and the objectives of the day
- Method 8 D applied to the island for the policy of continuous improvement
- The 5 S Method to facilitate the task and increase the productivity of operators
- Strict application of market and environmental standards
- Best practices are shared in cross-site business clubs
Regarding R&D, the CMMI 2 project management methodology is adopted. The development cycle is common for all R&D activities. The ESquare standard is applied for the outsourced design process. Finally, specific skills centres have been developed at certain sites. In particular, they make it possible to provide tailor-made services and solutions for customers with the most demanding technological needs.
Finally, specific skills centres have been developed at certain sites. In particular, they make it possible to provide tailor-made services and solutions for customers with the most demanding technological needs.