éolane is a 100% owned by Financière de l’Ombrée.
Each production sites is a company in its own right, éolane Angers, éolane Combrée, éolane Douarnenez, éolane Neuilly-en-Thelle, éolane Saint-Agrève, éolane Valence, éolane China, éolane Maroc, éolane SCM Shanghai, éolane Syscom GmbH, éolane Tallinn et éolane Temara.
- éolane Chief Executive Officer since June 2019, Henri Juin was names Chairman of the Management Board on 2 January 2020.
éolane governance is structured as follows:
- A Board composed by 3 persons:
- Henri Juin, Chairman
- Stéphane Loras, Financial and Administrative Chief
- Isabelle Phung, Secretary-general
The board proposes strategic orientations and Supervisory Board budgets. It implements deployments on the choices made. It leads the company by relying on expert collaborators within the company holding and on management teams at the head of each subsidiaries.
- An Executive Committee composed by:
- The Management Board Chairman
- The Financial and Administrative Chief
- The Secretary-general
- The Industrial Operations and Quality Chief
- The purchasing Manager
- The Supply Chain Manager
- The R&D Director
- Production Sites Managers
- Business Units Directors
- Foreign Subsidiaries Managers
- A Strategic Committee
which defines the company strategy and ensure its proper deployment.
- An Industrial Committee
whose missions include working methods homogenization and production tools modernization.
- An Offer Committee
which is in charge of evaluate our services costs in order to better control the profitability of our activities.
- An Quality Committee
who is in charge of leading the Group's quality network around best practices, feedback and dynamic maintenance and consistent of our quality system.