Send us your requests for information, your comments or ask us your questions via the contact form below, we will respond as soon as possible.
You can also contact us at: +33 (0)2 41 88 66 18
The data will be kept for a maximum of 3 years from our last contact, 2 years for applications.
In accordance with applicable regulations, you have the following rights:
- Access rights : you can obtain information about the processing of your personal data as well as a copy of this personal data.
- Rights to rectification: if you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that this personal data be modified accordingly.
- Rights to erasure: you can request the erasure of your personal data within the limits of what is permitted by regulation. The latter provides, in particular, that this right only applies when the data concerned is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or for compliance with a legal obligation or no longer allows the recognition, exercise or defense of legal rights.
- Rights to treatment limitation: you can request the limitation of your personal data processing under the conditions provided for by the applicable regulations on the protection of natural persons personal data.
- Right to the portability of your data: when you have given your consent to the use of personal data, you have the right that these data are transmitted directly to another controller if this is technically possible.
- Right to withdraw your consent: when you have given your consent to the processing of this personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right to object: as part of the purposes set out above, you can object to the processing of your personal data, for reasons related to your particular situation. You have the right to object to your personal data processing for the commercial prospecting purpose including profiling linked to this prospecting.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, you can send your request by post or email via the recruitment service with which you have applied, or via the contact form on this site.
8 boulevard Détriché
49009 Angers Cedex 01
Phone number: +33 (0)2 41 79 12 50
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, rectify and object to personal data concerning you.