The éolane Group, present on 4 continents, with 3,000 employees including 200 R&D engineers and highly qualified production teams, guarantees technological performance, proximity and customer intimacy with pragmatism and agility.
From its origins, éolane has worked for both civilian and military customers. éolane takes advantage of its positioning on these two markets by putting the skills, technologies and processes drawn from its experience to the benefit of its customers.
Examples: éolane teams use the skills acquired on the military market to present robust and secure solutions for the IoT ecosystem. In the other direction, they use the approaches used in the civil field to present more economical solutions to the military, more and more constrained by the costs of owning the equipment.
Civil Aeronautics, Space applications, #eolaneinside
Certifications and normative references
- CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration)
*Certification in progress
- Proximity, a Made In France production on 4 continents
- Support, a multi-business and market project team (R&D, methods, industrialization, purchasing)
- Agility, an iterative and flexible method of studies to support clients upstream of their projects with a dedicated Proof of Concept
- Proof of Concept Unit, Design Office & Integrated Prototype Service
- Design For Manufacturing,Test and Purchase
- Innovation, a portfolio of innovations in order to provide relevant differentiating elements
- Flexibility, industrial resources adapted to needs (low and high mix)
- Reliability, production in a controlled environment
- Product & process traceability
- Radio expertise
- Test, EMC tests, Safety, Internalized Radio
- Obsolescence management
- Dedicated storage and logistics