The éolane Group, present on 3 continents, with 2,400 employees including 150 R&D engineers and highly qualified production teams, guarantees technological performance, proximity and customer intimacy with pragmatism and agility.
éolane, tier 1 & 2 supplier
éolane designs, develops and manufactures products for car and off road manufacturers, around: intelligent embedded solutions and user experience in the vehicle.
éolane provides sub-contracted board manufacture and integration for Tier 1 equipment manufacturers. A wide range of cutting-edge technology is completed by the COB (Chip On Board) process.
Automotive, Off Road applications, #eolaneinside
éolane is a supplier of electronic solutions for equipment manufacturers, car manufacturers and off road internationally with a full service ranging from specification to after-sales service (see Services & Solutions). In order to meet customer expectations, éolane is able to offer solutions adapted to various applications:
Exterior lighting and interior lighting solutions for driver safety and comfort
Electric vehicle development solutions
Off Road solutions that adapt to any environment
Certifications and normative references
- CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration)
- Proximity, a Made In France production on 3 continents
- Support, a multi-business and market project team (R&D, methods, industrialization, purchasing)
- Agility, an iterative and flexible method of studies to support clients upstream of their projects with a dedicated Proof of Concept
- Proof of Concept Unit, Design Office & Integrated Prototype Service
- Design For Manufacturing,Test and Purchase
- Innovation, a portfolio of innovations in order to provide relevant differentiating elements
- Flexibility, industrial resources adapted to needs (low and high mix)
- Reliability, production in a controlled environment
- Product & process traceability
- Radio expertise
- Test, EMC tests, Safety, Internalized Radio
- Obsolescence management
- Dedicated storage and logistics