As part of its Alizés strategic plan and the France Relance plan for its ALCOM project, the éolane group is pursuing its 4.0 technological development and investing in the modernization of its production tools. The Combrée site now has a fully automated high-speed SMD line for more performance, versatility and flexibility.
This new line is, in particular, equipped with:
- Component placement robots doubling the installation rate to 125,000 components per hour, with increased precision of plus or minus 0.025mm.
- A 3D AOI (Automatic Optical Inspection) allowing very high resolution volumetric analysis, whether large or miniature components, in a record inspection time of 65 cm2 per second. The PCBA 3D mapping helps to monitor the processes and improve the quality of placement.
- Communicating 4.0 transitic equipment with the aim of optimizing the production flow, without requiring the intervention of the operator.
- A charger introduces the electronic cards on the line and an unloader removes them (autonomy 3 racks).
- An unstacker feeds the bare printed circuits on the line.
- Three connecting conveyors (500mm, 1000mm and 500mm) connect the different machines of the line.
- A buffer / cooler stores the cards in the event of an anomaly detected by the AOI, without interrupting production.
- A card turner turns PCB over before the Top side is made.
This production line has been designed and adapted to meet small, medium and large series. The objective is to offer a "Made In France" premium quality service and to propose ever more advantageous pricing to our customers.
The factory 4.0 concept is also on the line with real-time monitoring of the Synthetic Rate of Return, which feeds our action plans on a daily basis for continuous improvement in production.