- éolane manufacturing
éolane proposes overall solutions for out-sourcing professional electronic products to its customers.
4 core businesses :
- Single (double sided) to complex (4,000 point - 32 layer) electronic boards
- Electronic equipment (integrated, hardened and tested boxes, installed on site...)
- Cables, strands and wired structures (short and long)
- Chip on Board assembly and testing
éolane has several production sites, 2 in Morocco, 1 in Tunisia, 1 in China,1 in Estonia and 1 in Germany.
- Combrée and Angers in the Maine et Loire
- Douarnenez (Finistère)
- Sainte-Savine in the Aube
- Montceau les Mines in Burgundy (40 km from Chalon sur Saône)
- Roncq in the Nord (15 km from Lille)
- Saint Agrève, La Tour de Salvagny, Valence et Epierre
- Vailhauques in South
- Neuilly-en-Thelle in the Oise
- Argenteuil in the Val d'Oise
- in Morocco : in Berrechid (30 km from Casablanca, near Mohamed V airport, towards Marrakech) and Temara (6 km from Rabat)
- In China, Suzhou (80 km from Shanghai)
- In Tunisia with Medielec
- In Estonia, Tallinn.
- In Germany, Berlin.
- In India, Bangalore
These industrial companies are both independent and complementary. They work together and share skills and means. Electronic boards are their point in common.
All the sites are organised to satisfy a highly demanding market in terms of quality, lead times, competitiveness and flexibility.
There is a broad range of solutions on the sites : development of test benches, NPI (New Product Introduction), high-tech boards, cable wiring, box integration and test benches, tests and trials, endurance testing, TLS (Through-life Support), obsolescence, maintenance, logistics solutions.
Customers can benefit from technical developments aimed at improving production costs, (NPI - New Product Introduction) and component prices.
éolane works alongside their customers throughout the life cycle of their projects and takes charge of dispatch to the end-customer worldwide.