- éolane engineering
Nowadays, with 6 R&D centres in France (and start-up of an R&D business in China) which involves 220 dedicated engineers and technicians, éolane engineering is the leading ODM (Original Design Manufacturer) in the development of electronic systems.
éolane engineering, is an ODM proposal which is complementary to éolane Manufacturing (EMS).
Our R&D know-how includes the following :
- Design of boards, modules and systems
- Product industrialisation
- Expertise - Consulting (upstream study, technical support and assistance)
- After-sales service, obsolescence management, TLS
- Participation in research programmes (upstream R&D)
Everything possible is done so you benefit from our expertise :
Key technology : digital, analogue, power electronics, Mechanics, Embedded software, Radio communications
Project monitoring : reassuring and responsive, Risk anticipation, Adapted reporting (periodicity, indicators)
Simulation: MATLAB, SIMULINK CAD
Electronic: CADENCE, PADS
Software: TESSY, QAC, SVN, TRAC, several development tools.
Mechanical CAD: CATIA, PRO ENGINEER, SOLIDWORKS, AUTOCAD FPGA: XILINX ISE, ALTERA QUARTUS, ACTEL LIBERO, MODELSIM