As part of its sustainable development project, éolane is committed to the respect of the environment.
Concrete actions leading the environmental strategy :
1. ISO 14001 certification for all industrial sites.
2. Quarterly statutory technology intelligence.
3. Annual pollution risk analysis reviews.
4. Risk-reduction plans, including :
- Setting up a waste recycling subsidiary with the target of valorizing over 85% of the waste leaving the factory.
- Respecting the regulations for airborne contaminant discharge
- Energy savings.
- Environment preservation right from design (choice of design according to an environmental check list)
- Chemical analyses of product nomenclatures according to European Union Directives such as REACH, RoHS, ELV, CLP, ADR (road haulage of hazardous materials), etc...
- Extension to the vocational health environmental progress plans (risk reduction for CMR, MSD, electric, etc...).
- Technological awareness of clean production processes.
5. Participation in task groups within local authorities (Selco, Selem).