- Telecom / Multimedia
The telecom sector is very much linked to the multimedia market, both growth sectors because of the increasing demand for mobility, convergence of services and high reactivity. The multimedia market is backed by the telecommunications sector through the routing of information in the network infrastructure. The multimedia market is mainly driven by user interfaces for access to information.
These two markets mainly involve mass market applications with high production volumes. In this case, éolane proposes an adapted offer in low-cost countries.
For professional applications with smaller volumes (boxes, professional gateways, remote interfaces), éolane also proposes near-at-hand production solutions.
éolane proposes services in design, industrialisation, production and the continuous research for cost improvements, destined for the telecommunications and multimedia markets.
- Project management (Risk management, Development plan, Reliability), from specifications to EOL (End-of-Life)
- One-Stop-Shop offer: a unique contact throughout the project (from design to production)
- Complete products including electronics, mechanics and software.
- Mechanical expertise from project conception to CATIA, INVENTOR, PROENGINEER design
- Electronics design expertise PADS and CADENCE
- Embedded environment software design expertise
- DTC (Design to Cost)
- Ecodesign RoHS, DEEE, REACH, low consumption
- Functional and environmental qualification expertise (CE, FCC...)
- Validation plan
- NPI (New Product Introduction)
- Research into the best sources of supply
- Special IMP (Industrial project management) organisation
- Team dedicated to Telecommunications / Multimedia products
- Manufacture of prototypes and pilot production
- A team of engineers for test bench development
- Worldwide logistics (ex-works delivery to a warehouse or directly to the end-customer)
- Configuration management
- Functional and endurance testing
- Flow studies and lean manufacturing
- Secure production transfer from one éolane site to another
- Analysis of obsolescence risk to ensure the life span of the product
- Obsolescence monitoring by our purchasing department
- Product after-sales service
- Build up of stock of finished and semi-finished parts