- Industry / Industrial equipment
The industrial sector is a growth market with greater expansion expected in the years to come than in other business sectors.
The market is constantly developing; being adapted to new technology and more and more aware of environment and safety to meet societal needs: energy management, renewable energy, a clean environment, lighting energy consumption (replacing traditional lighting by electronics).
Electronics is also becoming a key element in all kinds of industrial area « agriculture, the food industry, rolling stock...»
Building from their experience of over 30 years, éolane proposes services in design, industrialisation, production and the continuous research for cost improvements, destined for the industrial markets.
- Customer proximity project management (Product specification reviews, prototypes, tooling, initial samples), at all stages of development (Study, Feasibility, Development, Industrialisation, IE, Stabilised production, After-sales service)
- Quality project management (Risk management, Development plan, Reliability, Dependability, FMECA, PRA (Preliminary risk analysis), MTBF), from specifications to product EOL (End-of-Life).
- One-Stop-Shop offer: a unique contact throughout the project (from design to production)
- Functional and environmental qualification expertise (CE, UL, FCC, CSA). Validation plan - testing - inspection file.
- Complete products including electronics, mechanics and software.
- Mechanical expertise from project conception to CATIA, INVENTOR, PROENGINEER design, SOLIDWORKS
- Electronics design expertise PADS, CADENCE, MENTOR, ORCAD (PSPICE simulation)
- Embedded environment software design expertise. (V-cycle - Executable UML, SART, StateMate - QA-C Code - TESSY testing - MaTeLo Validation- GNU compilers, GHS, WARRIOR coding...)
- DTC (Design to Cost)
- SIL2 compliant design
- Ecodesign RoHS, DEEE, REACH, low consumption
- Functional and environmental qualification expertise (CE, FCC...)
- Validation plan
- NPI (New Product Introduction)
- Research into the best sources of supply
- Special IMP (Industrial project management) organisation
- Team dedicated to industrial projects
- Manufacture of prototypes and pilot production
- A team of engineers for test bench development
- Feasibility studies
- SMD and through-hole mount electronic boards, tropicalised, including BGA, QFN, high density and large sizes
- High production capacity (5 sites in France, 2 in low-cost areas)
- Worldwide logistics (ex-works delivery to a warehouse or directly to the end-customer)
- Configuration management
- Functional and endurance testing
- Flow studies and lean manufacturing
- Secure production transfer from one éolane site to another
- Analysis of obsolescence risk to ensure the life span of the product
- Obsolescence monitoring by a dedicated éolane team and database ownership
- Product after-sales service
- Build up of stock of finished and semi-finished parts