- Automotive / Rolling stock
The worldwide automotive sector is currently undergoing a radical transformation.
Springboards for growth are directly linked to developments in the emerging countries.
There is a stagnating or falling trend in the traditional markets, manufacturers are faced with new challenges to :
- deal with new user requirements in terms of price, energy consumption and equipment.
- deal with increasingly active competition from the emerging countries.
- develop products adapted to the new issues: energy issues, control of the environmental impact, acceptation by the different markets of the overall costs of owning a vehicle (purchase, use, upkeep, taxation).
There are more and more electronics in the automotive sector, especially in the following fields :
Safety : ABS, braking, lighting, airbags, night vision ...
Comfort/Driver assist systems : Air conditioning, power steering, geolocation...
Performance : , hybrid engine, geometry turbocharger, multiplexing ...
éolane is able to offer manufacturers the full spectrum in terms of design, industrialisation, and production for top-of-the-range, middle range and even low-cost products.
- Project management (PPAP procedures, Risk management, Development plan, Reliability), from specifications to EOL (End-of-Life)
- One-Stop-Shop offer: a unique contact throughout the project (from design to production)
- Complete products including electronics, mechanics and software.
- Mechanical expertise from project conception to CATIA, INVENTOR, PROENGINEER design
- Electronics design expertise PADS, CADENCE, MENTOR, ORCAD (PSPICE simulation)
- Embedded environment software design expertise (V-cycle - Executable UML, SART, StateMate - QA-C Code - TESSY testing - MaTeLo Validation- GNU compilers, GHS, CodeWarrior Compiler...)
- DTC (Design To Cost)
- Ecodesign RoHS, IMDS, DEEE, REACH, low consumption
- Functional and environmental qualification expertise (CE, FCC...)
- Validation plan (DVP, ...)
- Testing (Life test, VRT, ISO 7637 Pulse, ...)
- NPI (New Product Introduction)
- Research into the best sources of supply
- Special IMP (Industrial project management) organisation
- Team dedicated to automotive products
- A project leader specialised in the automotive sector
- Manufacture of prototypes, initial samples, pilot production
- In-house development of manufacturing processes and test equipment
- Process expertise
- Capability, R&R
- Validation of manufacturing processes: PV
- Testing (Life test, VRT, Vibrations...)
- Worldwide logistics (Suppliers, Customers)
- Configuration management
- High-rate SMD lines
- Chip On Board assembly lines
- Expertise and follow through of processes: SPC, MSP
- Use of 6-sigma, 8D statistics
- Dedicated organisation
- Functional and endurance testing
- Flow studies, lean manufacturing, continuous progress plan
- Analysis of obsolescence risk to ensure the life span of the product as well as the availability of products 10 years after vehicle production has been stopped
- Build up of stock of finished and semi-finished parts
- Obsolescence monitoring (PARTMINER, MARTEC experts)