- Aeronautic / Defence
The aeronautic-defence industry is characterised by long development cycles and product life, as well as daunting technical and technological challenges. The sector is well-developed in France with many aircraft manufacturers and major equipment manufacturers.
The defence sector is moving towards research into high-technology solutions and is furthered in France by national needs as well as several major players in defence electronics who have an increasing share of exports.
To meet the requirements of the market, éolane is able to present a comprehensive solution for the whole products and systems value chain :
- Customer proximity project management (Product specifications, prototype, tooling, and initial sample review), and at all stages of development (Study, Feasibility, Development, Industrialisation, IE, Stabilised production, After-Sales Service).
- Quality Project Management (Risk management, Development plan, Reliability, RAMS, FMECA, PRA (Preliminary risk analysis), MTBF), from specifications to product EOL (End of Life).
- One-Stop-Shop offer : a unique contact, a one-stop service throughout the project (from design to production)
- Functional and Environmental qualification expertise (CU, UL, FCC, CSA). Validation plan - testing - inspection file
- Complete products including electronics, mechanics and software
- Mechanical expertise from project conception to CATIA, INVENTOR, PROENGINEER, SOLIDWORKS design
- Electronics design expertise PADS, CADENCE, MENTOR, ORCAD (PSPICE simulation)
- Embedded environment software design expertise (V-cycle, Executable UML, SART, StateMate - QA-C Code - TESSY testing - MaTeLo validation - GNU compilers, GHS, WARRIOR coding, etc.)
- DTC (Design To Cost
- RoHS, DEEE, REACH Eco-design, low consumption
- RAMS expertise (FIDES)
- Functional and environmental qualification expertise (CE, FCC....) : validation plan
- Hostile environment application development expertise ; radar, radio-communications, on-board computer applications
- Specific test bench development
- NPI (New Product Introduction)
- Research into the best sources of supplies
- Special IMP (Industrial Project Management) organisation
- Involvement in product design (DFM, DFT)
- Manufacture of prototypes and pilot production
- A team of engineers for test bench development
- Feasibility studies
- Logistics plan set-up
- FAI, Reporting of compliance with specifications, PRR
- Capacity for small- (multi-unit) and medium-sized production runs
- Purchasing and procurement management in light of the risks entailed with small- and medium-sized production runs
- SMD electronic boards (FR4 multilayer, SMI, flex, polyamide, etc.), and through-hole mount components, tropicalized, with high density and large BGA, QFN, wireline, microelectronics, integration.
- High production capacity (5 sites in France, 2 in low-cost areas)
- Logistics (ex-works delivery to a warehouse or directly to the end-customer)
- Configuration management, product development management
- Functional and endurance testing
- Flow studies and lean manufacturing
- Secure production transfer from one éolane site to another
TLS / AFTER-SALES SERVICE
- Analysis of obsolescence risk to ensure the life span of the product
- Parts list perenniality monitoring by a dedicated éolane department and a proprietor data base
- Product after-sales service
- Component, finished product and semi-finished parts stock management